Payment & Shipping Terms:
LS-6536 Distillation Tester for Petroleum Products ASTM D86
Model No.: LS-6536
The instrument is designed and made as per standards GB/T6536 Test Method for Distillation Characteristics of Petroleum Products and ASTM D86 Standard Test Method of Distillation for Petroleum Products at Atmospheric Pressure. It is suitable to determine the distillation characteristics of gasoline, aviation gasoline, jet fuels, and solvent having special boiling point, naphtha, diesel oil, distillate fuels and similar petroleum products.
II.Main technical specifications and parameters
1. Main parameters
(1) Power supply: AC 220 V±10%, 50 Hz
(2) Heating power: 1000 W
(3) Ambient temperature: room temperature～+35 ℃
(4) Relative humidity: ≤85%
2. Main specifications
(1) The furnace is composed of silicon carbonized furnace base, heating wire of 1000 W, 220V and high temperature resistant silicon carbonized plate. The height of the furnace can be adjusted by the height adjustment knob, and the heating power of the furnace is controlled by the voltage adjustment knob on the control panel.
(2) The movable plates of furnace are made of silicon carbonized materials. The diameter of hole in the plates is Φ38 mm or Φ50 mm.
(3) The water bath is composed of overflow tube, temperature adjustment tube and bath. The size of the bath is 244×167×176 mm. The bath is made of copper plate H62 of 1.5 mm thickness.
(4) The furnace case is made of cold rolling steel. There is an observation window at the upper section in the front of the furnace case. The furnace case is used for installing furnace and distillation flask. The circuit controlling section is at the lower section of the furnace case.
(5) The distillation flask is made of harden glass. The outer diameter of the ball section is Φ69±1 mm, and the inner diameter of the flask neck is Φ17±1 mm. The angle between the branch tube and the neck of flask is 75±3 °.
(6) The condensation tube is made of copper tube of Φ14×1 mm. The outlet of the tube is arc, and the length of the tube is 560±2 mm.
(7) The graduated flask is 100 ml and each scale division is 1 ml.
(8) These thermometers are total immersion type. Their measurement ranges are -2 ℃～+300 ℃ and -2 ℃～+400 ℃ respectively, and their scale divisions are both 1 ℃.